Monday, January 6, 2014

Tackling 2014


What I’d like to tackle this year:

1. My Finances: Shocker, this is my number one.  Doesn’t every 20-something-year-old try to achieve greatness in this department?  Obviously this will be a challenge.  But I’ve got Dave Ramsey on my side so hopefully we achieve a great year together.  Stay tuned.

2. My GPA: 4.0 here I come! But realistically, I'll settle for a 3.5.

3. Preparation for the big move: That’s right, I said it.  I’m getting ready to leave the nest, learn to fly, flee the coop, and any other crazy cliché used to describe this event.   I want to do my research and cross t's so that if given the right opportunity, I'm ready to pursue it.  Cross your fingers for me!

4. Run the Army Ten-Miler: What better year to set my goal than the 30th anniversary of the Army Ten-Miler!  I've done a 10k so what's 3.8 more miles...?  Luckily I've got until October.

What are your 2014 goals?  I'd love to hear them!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment