Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DIY Gift for Mom

Just before Mother's Day I was on Pinterest looking for a thoughtful but low cost gift for mom.  I love my mamma and she deserves all the wonders of the world for Mother's Day but in reality, I was closing on a house in under 3 weeks so 16 cent tiles from Lowes sounded just peachy!  I found the idea for picture coasters here (step by step directions) and they were perfect and SO easy to make!  No really, I made them while catching up on an episode of Grey's Anatomy.  I picked out my favorite picture of each of my nieces and nephews and she loved them!  
 
 
 
 
I saw them set up on my mom's nightstands when I was home last week and I noticed the one of David was missing (the cutie in the bowtie).  Fearing it had already been broken by the toddlers in the house I asked where it went.  My mom said, "Oh, David keeps walking off with himself!" 
 
 
Not only a good gift for mom, but amusing for kids.  Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment